Are you planning to start a business or you want to become an entrepreneur and need motivation for success?
Then, you will need to be focus on all you need to do in your business pursuit.
If you want to achieve success in the project and startups you are engaged in.
What is motivation?
Motivation is simply an encouragement, a saying, or an experience that can keep you going forward in the things you want to achieve even in the face of challenges.
It is the reason for acting or behaving in a particular way or a fact used in support of a cause of action.
Motivation is an action that is propelled by the psychological and biological frames of the mind.
Read this article How To Achieve Success In Life With Nothing and 7 Steps To Easily Become Rich And Successful In Life to get the motivation you need to start a business.
Here are 50 selected motivational quotes an aspiring entrepreneur can relate with.
1. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” –Mary Kay Ash, Mary Kay Cosmetics Founder
2. “Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress.” –Seth Godin, Author
3. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” –Michael Jordan, NBA Legendary Basketball MVP
4. “Chase the vision, not the money; the money will end up following you.” –Tony Hsieh, Zappos CEO
5. “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but few decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.” –Nolan Bushnell, Entrepreneur
6. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” –Steve Jobs, Co-Founder, Chairman, and CEO, Apple
7. “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” –Guy Kawasaki, Alltop Co-Founder, and Entrepreneur
8. “It’s almost always harder to raise capital than you thought it would be, and it always takes longer. So plan for that.” –Richard Harroch, Venture Capitalist and Author
9. “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.” –Drew Houston, Dropbox Co-Founder, and CEO
10. “Any time is a good time to start a company.” –Ron Conway, Noted Start-Up Investor, SV Angel
11. “I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been.” –Wayne Gretzky, Hockey Star
12. “The secret to successful hiring is this: look for the people who want to change the world.” –Marc Benioff, Salesforce CEO
13. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” –Winston Churchill, British Prime Minister
14. “Ideas are a commodity. Execution of them is not.” –Michael Dell, Dell Chairman, and CEO
15. “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” –Jeff Bezos, Amazon Founder, and CEO
16. “User experience is everything. It always has been, but it’s undervalued and underinvested in. If you don’t know user-centered design, study it. Hire people who know it. Obsess over it. Live and breathe it. Get your whole company on board.” –Evan Williams, Co-Founder, Twitter
17. “If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.” –Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn Co-Founder, and Venture Capitalist
18. “The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing.” –Walt Disney, Co-Founder, Disney
19. “Projections are just bullshit. They’re just guesses.” –Jason Fried, Founder, 37Signals
20. “Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes playing a poor hand well.” –Jack London, Author
21. “Remember to celebrate milestones as you prepare for the road ahead.” –Nelson Mandela, South African Leader
22. “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” –Winston Churchill, British Prime Minister
23. “Don’t be cocky. Don’t be flashy. There’s always someone better than you.” –Tony Hsieh, Zappos CEO
24. “What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.” –Dave Thomas, Founder, Wendy’s
25. “As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big.” –Donald Trump, The Trump Organization President
26. “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t — you’re right.” –Henry Ford, Ford Motor Company Founder
27. “Act enthusiastic and you will be enthusiastic.” –Dale Carnegie, Author, and Motivational Speaker
28. “You shouldn’t focus on why you can’t do something, which is what most people do. You should focus on why perhaps you can, and be one of the exceptions.” –Steve Case, AOL Co-Founder, and CEO
29. “Always deliver more than expected.” –Larry Page, Co-Founder, Google
30. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.” –Richard Branson, Virgin Group Founder
31. “Even if you don’t have a perfect idea, to begin with, you can likely adapt.” –Victoria Ransom, Wildfire Interactive Co-Founder
32. “High expectations are the key to everything.” –Sam Walton, Walmart Founder
33. “Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities, and don’t let the bastards get you down.” –Michael Bloomberg, Former Mayor of New York and Founder of Bloomberg L.P.
34. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” –Babe Ruth, Baseball Legend
35. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” –Bill Gates, Microsoft Founder, and former CEO
36. “Trust your instincts.” –Estée Lauder, Founder, Estée Lauder
37. “Make your team feel respected, empowered, and genuinely excited about the company’s mission.” –Tim Westergren, Pandora Founder
38. “If you’re not a risk-taker, you should get the hell out of business.” –Ray Kroc, McDonald’s Founder
39. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into smaller manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.” –Mark Twain, American Humorist, and Author
40. “Always treat your employees exactly as you want them to treat your best customers.” –Stephen R. Covey, Author
41. “When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.” –Josh James, Omniture CEO and Co-Founder
42. “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.” –Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder, and CEO
43. “In between goals is a thing called life, that has to be lived and enjoyed.” –Sid Caesar, Entertainer
44. “Wonder what your customer wants? Ask. Don’t tell.” –Lisa Stone, BlogHer Co-Founder, and CEO
45. “Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph: a beginning, a struggle, and a victory.” –Mahatma Gandhi, Political and Spiritual Leader
46. “One can get anything if he is willing to help enough others get what they want.” –Zig Ziglar, Motivational Speaker, and Author
47. “If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough.” –Mario Andretti, Legendary Race Car Driver
48. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” –Steve Jobs, Co-Founder, and CEO, Apple
49. “Never, never, never give up.” –Winston Churchill, British Prime Minister
50. “If you’re passionate about something and you work hard, then I think you will be successful.” –Pierre Omidyar, eBay Founder, and Chairman
Tallachi Philemon writes for Classified Messages
This post contains affiliate links.
I may be compensated at no cost to you if you decide to use any of the links.
Therefore feel free to explore the products and services promoted on this post.
I only promote products and services of value.